Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crazy January 2012-January 2013 Yahoo Group

Good Evening Stitchy Friends

   I realized today that I forgot that I belong to the Yahoo Group called Crazy January 2012-Crazy Jauary 2013.  I have made a page for this and it is in my Side Bar.  Click on the Page thingy in my Side Bar and than you will see the link that will take you directly to the Yahoo Group. 

I have updated my Photo Album in this Yahoo Group that I belong to as of today.  It is under Linda K's UFO's and WIP's Photo Album.  I will keep this photo album updated every time I do a progress picture of my WIP's. 

Here is the direct link as well too:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crazyjanuary2012

This will also say January 2013 when you get to the Yahoo Group. 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment