Friday, April 19, 2013

PIC....WIP.....Fish City Progress....PIC

100_8457 - Fish City - Stoney Creek - Progress - 4-19-2013

Fish City by Stoney Creek.  I am stitching this on 14 Count White Aida Material 2 over 1 Full Cross Stitch.  This is another BAP and it will probably take me a good two years to finish this one.  I've been stitching on this every day.  This is one Solid Picture...No white spaces to be shown anywhere once I have this finished. 

It took another stitcher 6 years from start to finish on this project and I got to see her finished product and hers turned out just beautiful including her back.  Her back was so neat and tidy looking.

Picture of this will be in my Side Bar as of today...so you can see what it is going to look like when I have this one finished. 

Thanks for looking...enjoy......

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. This is a great pattern, thinking about doing it myself, but have so many others.

    ReplyDelete