Saturday, April 20, 2013

Been Reading, Watching Movies, & Stitching

Hi Everyone

   Since I have been so sick, besides just sleeping....I've been watching Movies,  Stitching, and Reading. 

I watched two Movies this morning and they are:

1.  If You Could Only Cook - Netflix - this movie is really good.  I really love this Movie.  It is funny a little bit too. 

2.  Too Many Husbands - this is a really good movie - it is funny and everything that they do in this movie it makes you laugh. 

These two movies are on one Disc that I got from Netflix.  I love Netflix.  You can always find a movie that you want to watch from there where on TV sometimes you can't find nothing to watch on TV but Cartoons which I've been watching my favorite Cartoons...I am still a little girl from the Heart yet and I love my Cartoons. 

I am almost done with my book that I'm reading.  I am reading "Sullivan's Island" by Dorothea Benton Frank.  This is a excellent book to read.  It is a family type story.  This family tells their stories throughout their life and it is so interesting.  I can't put this book down hardly at all.  There is a Sequel to this book called Return to Sullivan's Island.  I am going have to buy this from Amazon and read this one too.  I will be buying more books by this Author from Amazon. 

The next book that I am going to read is called "Blue Screen" by Robert B. Parker.  I got this book at a Garage Sale a few years ago and it only cost me .50 Cents and that was it and it is a hard back book. 

Yesterday I stitched on Daisy Offerings and Fish City....I love stitching on both of these projects.  I am going to be stitching on my Red, White & Blue Project called America over the weekend as well. 

It snowed during the night and early this morning...the sun is out and the sky is starting to open up. 

I am slowly getting better from having Tracheobronchitis...I went and got a Chest X-ray yesterday morning (Friday) at the hospital.  Than I went to the Library to drop off a Book that I was done with.  Than I went to CVS to get more meds.  I go back to my doctor on Thursday morning of this week.  Hopefully I am on the Mend now.  My throat is still sore yet but not as bad as it has been.  I still can't talk very long or cough without my throat getting sore all over again. 

Thanks for the Comments...I appreciate them so very much. 

Well that is all for now....

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment