Saturday, April 13, 2013

PIC - WIP - Daisy Offerings Progress - PIC

100_8443 - Daisy Offerings - HAED - Sandra Kuck - Progress - 4-12-2013

Daisy Offerings Progress.  I am stitching this on 18 Count White Charles Craft Material 2 over 1 Full Cross Stitch.  I have half a column done on this.  This is page 3 out of 36 pages.  Once I get past the white section than it goes pretty easy after that.  I am not quite half way yet on Page 3.  I am almost there though...that does count right?  LOL. 

Thanks for looking....enjoy......

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

3 comments:

  1. Course it does! Looking great as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good, I find it hard stitching white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your stitching Linda. Love the looks of your new blog also. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete