Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I stitched on Daisy Offerings Today

Hi Everyone

   I will be deleting my old blog which is http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.com at the end of next month (the very last day of the month which is going to be May).  I wanted to let you all know this so if you still have it listed on your blog than it will be invisible as of the last day of May. 

I have been busy today.....I have soaked two stitched pieces that I am going to get framed - one is a Birth Announcement and the other one is a Grapes and Quilts piece that I stitched last year.  I am going to take the Birth Announcement with me to my LNS and have them frame them for me and send it to my Niece and her family...it is for their daughter. 

I re-arranged my bedroom a little bit and I put some of my books that I want to read in the bottom of my Night Stand.  That way I know where they are at and mind you its full of books that I want to read.  I have been reading my own books instead of going to the Library.  Sometimes I like the Library and other times I don't like the Library.  It depends on my "Library" mood I guess. 

I stitched on Daisy Offerings today and I am almost done with a column on Page 3.  I am getting closer to the end of Page 3.  Yeah for me. :)

I finished writing down all of my Blogs that I have listed on my New Blog which is http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com   This way I will know which ones I have and I won't have to hunt them up on the Internet which I've done several times already. 

I have been reading in my John Grisham Book....I am on Chapter 18.  I dearly love this book...I love it because the Detectives goes on a Adventure Trip to a very remote foreign country Island to hunt down this one lady and what they don't go through is just unbelievable.  I love this book.  I love anything by John Grisham as well as by some other favorite authors of mine. 

The weather here has been crazy...it finally stop raining as of late this afternoon.  Now the Sun has come out and its shining.  Tonight it is suppose to get down to the 30's and we are suppose to have snow showers in the morning...YIKES!  I hope they melt ASAP.  I have a early doctor's apt in the morning and I don't want to have to deal with snow and all of that when I've been so sick.  I also need to go to the grocery store in the morning too cause I am getting very low on Bread and I want to buy some other things as well too. 

I will be stitching on America tonight while I am watching TV. 

Everyone have a Blessed Day

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment