Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale Progress

Progress on Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Aimee Stewart - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Progress as of Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale

Heaven And Earth Designs 

Artist is Aimee Stewart
Designer is Michele Sayetta

25 Count Bone Lugana 

1 x 1 Full Cross 

This is my Progress so far.  I am stitching on Pages 4 and 14 - Mostly Page 14.  

I love seeing this come alive as I am stitching on this.  This is my Focus Piece for Heaven And Earth Designs.  I just love this. 

The Weather in my Corner Of The World - we are under a Freeze Alert from 2 a.m. in the morning until 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.  

Thank you for all of your Comments and Emails.  I really appreciate them very much.  

For some reason this is not turning out like it is suppose to and I don't know why.  It is a white Background instead of my regular Background color that is part of my Blog Settings.  

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda K: It is good to see a post from you, lovely progress on the Heaven and Earth design, oh my that is a lot of color changes, love seeing how you are doing, we had a freeze warning on Tuesday, it froze just for a couple of hours today sunny and warm, yahoo, here in Minnesota we get lots of wind in the fall and then the dreaded snow and ice in late November.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete