Friday, June 28, 2024

Progress On Pandemic

Progress on Pandemic by Long Dog Samplers - Friday, June 28, 2024jpg

Pandemic by Long Dog Samplers

I am stitching this on 14 Count White Aida - Zweigart 

I am using DMC #321 for the entire Project.  

This is my Progress on Pandemic.  I have two more Big Motifs to do plus some smaller ones and than Page One will be finished.  I really enjoy stitching on this.  Its easy and only one color.  I love it.  

I am hoping to have this done by the end of this year - 2024

Thank you for looking :)

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup   

5 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on this beautiful design Linda K.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice piece, love the color you picked for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.. the red is offset so beautifully against the fabric

    ReplyDelete