Friday, June 21, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs

Progress on Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Aimee Stewart - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Pages One & Two Complete - Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale

Heaven And Earth Designs

Artist is - Aimee Stewart 

Designer is - Michele Sayetta 

25 Count Bone Lugana

1 x 1 Full Cross 

I am on Page 3 and actually I am half way done with Page 3.  I got more done on this since this was taken.  I don't have very much done on it but I am almost done with the 3 rd Column on Page 3.  I am loving this.  I love seeing this come to life as I am stitching on this.  That Owl is my favorite so far.  I love Owls.  

Take Care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: