Saturday, June 3, 2023

Four Seasons - Heaven And Earth Design - My Progress

Progress on Four Seasons - Heaven And Earth Design - Jacek Yerka is the Artist - Michele Sayetta is the Designer - Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Heaven And Earth Designs 

Four Seasons

Artist is Jacek Yerka

Designer is Michele Sayetta of Heaven And Earth Designs 


I am stitching this on 18 Count White Aida - 2 x 1 Full Cross.  I am still on Page One.  I have three Columns to do and than this Pate will be completely finished.  This Chart is very slow going due to the zillions of Confetti Stitching that is in this Chart.  Right now I am Color Completing the last three Columns of Page One.  This is my focus piece.  

Thank You for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment