Monday, September 19, 2022

Witches Of Salem is Finished

Witches Of Salem - The Primitive Hare - Finished on Sunday, September 2, 2022

Witches Of Salem 

The Primitive Hare

28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen 

Started: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Finished: Friday, September 2, 2022

GAST Threads,  DMC Threads

I am so happy that I finished this....Yeah!  This is my Second Finish for this year (2022).  I dearly love this.  I am keeping this for myself.  I am going to get this framed eventually.  

Take Care 
God Bless You 
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. Great finish! I'm happy dancing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that this project is done, will you be going back to Neighbors? Give Buttercup a bit of love from me. Hope to see Buttercup soon. I love pictures of kitties.

    ReplyDelete