Friday, August 19, 2022

QS Library Fairy 5 Is Finished

QS Library Fairy 5 - Heaven And Earth Design - Artist is Randal Spangler - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Finished - Thursday, August 18, 2022

QS Library Fairy 5

Heaven And Earth Designs

Artist is Randal Spangler
Designer is Michele Sayetta of Heaven And Earth Designs

Stitched this on 28 Count White Jobelan
1 x 1 Full Cross

Start Date - February 21, 2018
Finished Date:  Thursday, August 18, 2022

This is my very first Heaven And Earth Design Finish.  I made this for my Local Library.  

This is why I have not been posting much because I wanted to get this finished and sure enough I did.  I am going to take this to my local LNS next month - September - to get it framed and than I will give this to my local Library.  

Buttercup help me stitched this :) 

Thank you for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: