Saturday, February 12, 2022

Progress Picture of Witches Of Salem -The Witches Names are done

Witches Of Salem by Primitve Hare - Progress as of Friday, February 11, 2022

Witches Of Salem by Primitive Hare

Stitching this on 28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen

2 x 2 Full Cross

Started this - Tuesday, October 13, 2020


All 20 names are completely finished - these are the Witches that got Hung  - YEAH!  I am so happy about this.  The names took me the longest to do.  The next section that I will be stitching is another Green Tall Skinny Tree underneath the one that you see in this Photo.  

The problem with stitching the tree is that my LNS cannot get GAST Dried Thyme Threads from the Company themselves so I am using the DMC Thread that is in place of the Dried Thyme.  I cannot remember the DMC Number that I am using.  I have started to stitch the tall skinny tree.  

I stitched on this in the evenings.  

Thanks for looking :)

Take Care & Happy Stitching  
God Bless You
Love & Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment