Tuesday, February 8, 2022

My 6 Books that I put on Hold through my Local Library

 Hi everyone

Here is a list of the 6 Books that I put on hold through the Evergreen Library System and they will arrive at my local library next Tuesday:


1.  Murder With Cucumber Sandwiches by Karen Rose Smith

2.  Sconed To Death by Lynn Cahoon

3.  Something Borrowed Something Mewed by Bethany Blake

4.  The Vanishing Thief by Kate Parker

5.  The Clue Is In The Pudding by Kate Kingsbury

6.  The Cakes Of Wrath by Jacklyn Brady


I am anxious to read these 6 Books from the Library.  All of these are the ones that are on my Goodreads List to be read.  

I like to support my local Library as much as I can.  I do not go to the Library from December through the Middle of February due to Winter Weather.  

This Month is Library Lovers Month so for those of us who loves to read I hope that you will use your Library this month.  

My Library has very few Magazines and the ones I like to check out and read they don't have so I have to go to my County Library to get my Magazines that I want to check out and read.  Yes I can get them as a E Magazine too but I prefer to check them out from the Library in Physical Format.  


Take Care & God Bless

Love & Prayers

Linda K & Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment