Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Sorry been missing for a while

 Hi Everyone


I am so sorry that I have not been on here for a while but I have had Health Problems - Family Problems and so on.  

I wanted to upload a few pictures on here but Flickr is having a major issue so I can't post any pictures right now.  

I have been stitching on QS Library Fairy by Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Randal Spangler and the Designer is Michele Sayetta.  I am on Page 6 out of 9 Pages.

I also been working on Alphabet Soup by The Design Connection - I am stitching this on 28 Count White Jobelan.  I am almost done with the left side of the Tea Pot as I call it.  There are tons of Flowers in the center of the Tea Pot so that means that there are tons of Quarter Stitches to do as well.  The Center of the Tea Pot is the hardest.  The worst part on the left side of the Tea Pot is done.  I still have the right side of the Tea Pot to do yet of the Flowers.  

My Book that I am reading is called "Tom's Midnight Garden" by Philippa Pearce.  I am enjoying this book.  It is a Middle Grade Book.  

That is all for now.....


God Bless You All

Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment