Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fabric & Threads for my New Start

Fabric and Threads for my new Start - Witches Of Salem by Primitive Hare - Tuesday Oct 13, 2020

This is my Fabric and Threads that I will be using for my New Start.  The Fabric is called 28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen. 

I am using the Called For Threads - GAST, Weeks Dye Works - DMC

The name of my Project is Witches Of Salem by Primitive Hare.  I got the Pattern from the Primitive Hare Etsy Shop.  

Thanks for looking :)
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun stitching your new stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely pattern, Linda. I look forward to seeing your progress. Vintage Country Mocha is a favourite linen colour of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda: I love new stash, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete