Thursday, October 17, 2024

Buttercup all snuggled inside of HIS Comforter

Buttercup all snuggled inside of His Comforter - My 7 Year Old Child - Thursday, October 17, 2024

My Baby - My 7 Year Old Child 

My Little Buttercup 

He is all snuggled in HIS Comforter 

There is a Story about him and the Comforter

When I first got him and he was a year old I had
this same Comforter laying on my Library Room
Floor - he would curl himself up in between the Comforter
and go to sleep.  I kept him in the Library Room until
he got use to the house and did not do naughty Kitty Troubles :)

I have this Comforter in my bedroom now laying on the 
floor.  I happen to walk into my bedroom and he was just
like he is in this picture.  I hurried up and took a picture
of him laying just like this in HIS Comforter.  He has a way
of covering himself up automatically without my help.  He is
one very smart 7 year old Kitty.  

Buttercup I just love you :)

Thursday, October 17, 2024

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment