Saturday, June 22, 2024

Thank You For All Of Your Comments

 Hi Everyone

    Thank you all so very much for all of your Comments on my Yellow Flowers and my other posts.  I really appreciate them so very much.  

I have about 99% use of my arm...My Orthopedic Surgeon wants me to keep exercising my arm and to lift it straight up in the air as high as I can go.  I can lift my arm straight up in the air but it is not high enough for him.  Darn him.  I have three months to improve my arm going up higher in the air.  

I am stitching but I take breaks so I don't over do it with my Shoulder.  

I am reading The Women by Kristin Hannah.  If you love Historical Fiction this is the book for you.  This is so so very good.  I am in love with this book.  

Today is Saturday, June 22, 2024 and today is the last day of our extreme hot weather.  It is suppose to end tonight at 8 p.m.  We will get rain on Tuesday.  I have been watering my flowers every morning.  

That is all for now...Once again Thank You So Very Much For the Comments.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Love & Prayers

God Bless You

Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment