Friday, January 19, 2024

Progress on Lady December

Progress on December - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Anna Dittman - Designer is Michele Saytta of Heaven And Earth Designs - Wednesday, January 17, 2024

December
Heaven And Earth Designs
Artist is Anna Dittman
Designer is Michele Sayetta of Heaven And Earth Designs

25 Count Bone Lugana
1 x 1 Full Cross 

This is my progress on December.  It is a picture of a Lady's Face - Head that has Flowers in the side of her Hair.  She is done in Blues and Whites.  I almost have the first Column Done.  I have two more 10 x 10 Blocks to do and than Column One will be finished.  I am on Page One.  I just dearly love the colors and the Design.  I picked Lady December because December is my Birthday Month and my favorite colors are the Blues.  

Thank you for all of your comments...I really appreciate them very much.

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Linda K: I like the color of blues you in this design, this will be amazing when finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete