Saturday, June 24, 2023

Alphabet Soup WIP - The Design Connection

Progress on Alphabet Soup - The Design Connection - Saturday, June 24, 2023

Alphabet Soup 
The Design Connection

28 Count Ivory Jobelan

I started this on December 30, 2018.  This is very slow going due to the Flowers - tons of Quarter Stitches in this Chart.  I have two more Columns to do of the Flowers and than the very center of this will be completely finished.  I did get another flower done on this - the dark red - pink one except for the Back Stitching.  I Back Stitch as I go along on this one.  

I love this but it is one of the more challenging pieces I have stitched.  Once the Center is done than the rest of it is just regular stitching and it will go much faster too.  I am hoping to have this done by the end of this year.  There is quite a bit of stitching to be done on this.  

Thank you for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty stitch, Linda. I love the yellow and the flowers. I can not wait to see the center completed . I am sure you will have it completed by the end of the year. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking wonderful .
    Have a wonderful Sunday .
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Don't blame you for backstitching as you go. I do too. Makes it easier. Plus you can see it come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Linda K: This is a lovely design, I hope you make more progress, I have had some designs that I find very challenging myself.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete