Saturday, January 14, 2023

Progress on Police Car Tire

Progress on Police Care - Stoney Creek - Friday, January 13, 2023

Police Car - Stoney Creek Designs

I am stitching a Police Car for my local Police Station.  This is the first tire on the Police Car.  

The Silver Stitches that you see - that is using two strands of the Silver Metallic Glissengloss Thread and one strand of DMC Thread.  The Silver Metallic Threads are very very slippery and it is hard to stitch using these type of threads.  The tire is not done.  The rest of it is stitched in the Silver Metallic Glissengloss Thread using one DMC Thread.  Two Strands of the Glissengloss and one strand of DMC Thread.  

I would like to get this one completely finished by Spring so I can get this framed and give it to my local Police Station.  

I have made a special one for my local Fire Department - The Ambulance Bay - my Local Library - and now one for the Police Station.  

Stitching this on 14 Count White Aida - 2 x 1 Full Cross

Thank you for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments: