Saturday, April 23, 2022

Progress on Good Neighbors

Progress on Good Neighbors by Paula Vaughan - Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Good Neighbors by Paula Vaughan

Stitching this on 28 Count Cream Cashel Linen 

2 x 2 Full Cross 


This is my Progress on Good Neighbors by Paula Vaughan.  I am really enjoying this one.  I need to get the rest of the threads for this project.  

I am making this for my New Neighbors.

Sorry I have not been on here for a few months.  Life got in the way.  I got bit by my Neighbors Dog the Sunday before Easter Sunday.  He bit me pretty good.  Part of my hand is numb now.  The Bites healed up and now my hand looks like I have three Mosquito Bites on my hand.  It took lots of bandaids and Antibiotic Cream to get it healed up.  All of the swelling is gone now and it itches like crazy despite my hand being partially numb.  

I have been walking the last few nights cause it has been beautiful here in Northern Indiana.  We have been having lots of Rain and Storms.  

I am still stitching on my HAED - QS Library Fairy 5 - Randal Spangler is the Artist.  I am on Page 7 out of 9 Pages.  

I did not go anywhere special for Easter - I did not get no Ham Dinner or nothing.  Oh well.  Most Families got together for a Easter Dinner - not mine.  

This is all I have for now....I hope that you have a very wonderful weekend - week and enjoy what you are doing.  

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 


3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the dog bite. I hope you showed it to your doctor, Good progress on your stitching. You should have bought a small ham and treated yourself to a wonderful dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on your new stitch.
    I hope your hand gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the dog bite. Hope you heal from that soon. My family doesn't do Easter but my parents are gone. When we were all kids, my family and an uncle's family used to celebrate Easter with a cookout and an egg hunt for us kids. Do you stitch on 28ct linen a lot? I have some 28ct if you'd like it. Different colors and different sizes. Let me know. Here's my email address-azcampis@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete