Saturday, July 17, 2021

So Sad in the Stitching Community - Marilyn Vredevelt - Founder of Stoney Creek has passed away

 Hi Everyone


I just found out today that we lost another person in our Stitching Community 

Marilyn Vredevelt of Stoney Creek Patterns/Designs/Company has passed away from having Cancer.  Marilyn is the founder of Stoney Creek.  

This is so sad.  I am so grateful for all of the Stoney Creek Patterns and for all of her hard work that she put into the Stoney Creek Company and the patterns.  

I love Stoney Creek Patterns - I have also the Stoney Creek Pattern Magazine as well.  This is my all time favorite Pattern Magazine.  

Prayers for Marilyn's family and Co Workers at Stoney Creek.   

Marilyn - thank you for being the Founder of Stoney Creek - all of your hard work throughout all of these years of creating beautiful patterns - the magazine - Thank You from the bottom of my heart.  

:(


2 comments:

  1. This is so sad , I love her work .
    We are losing some many talented people way to early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way when I read this news. There's just nothing like the beautiful, edifying patterns from Stoney Creek. I think they will continue her vision.

    ReplyDelete