Monday, October 5, 2020

Peaceful Shores is Finished

Peaceful Shores - Alan Giana - Janlynn Corp - Completely Finished - Sunday Oct 4, 2020

Peaceful Shores 

Designer - Artist is Alan Giana

Janlynn Corp

FINISHED!

I finished this last night - Sunday Oct 4, 2020.  My Pastor's Wife bought this as a Kit long long time ago.  The only thing that I used was the Fabric.  Now I wish I would have changed out the Fabric.  I am going have to add some Aida Fabric to the Edges so my Pastor's Wife can get this framed.  I will never ever use Kit Fabric again.  They do not make it big enough.  

I will be adding the extra Aida to the Edges this week - wash it - iron it.  Than I will give this to my Pastor's Wife.  I am going to add my Initials and I think I am going to put my Initials in the Sand.  I think that would be so cool and so awesome looking.  

I started this back in July or August of this year.  The Kit came with the Threads but I did not use them.  The Instructions gave the DMC Numbers so I pulled out my own DMC Threads.  

This is my First Finished for this year...YEAH!  

The next one that I am going to finish up is Tequila by Stitchrovia.  

Have A Beautiful Day - Thank you so very much for all of the Comments...they make my day.  

Take Care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

5 comments: