Thursday, October 15, 2020

My New Start

My New Start - Witches Of Salem by Primitive Hare - Tuesday Oct 13, 2020

This is my New Start on Witches Of Salem by Stitchrovia on Etsy.  I am so loving this Fabric.  It is so easy to stitch on and so soft.  I am using my New Floor Lamp that I got which is a Lighted Magnifier Floor Lamp and I can see the squares really well with my floor lamp.  I really don't need to wear my Mag Eyes.  I am stitching this 2 over 2 on 28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen. This Fabric is so heavenly to me.  I got the Fabric from 123stitch.  

Thanks for looking :)

Happy Stitching :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda.... I have this pattern, but haven't chosen my fabric yet.... I have Isobel's linen that the model is stitched on, but not sure that is what I want to go with. Since my grandmother and aunt (both 8x removed) were hanged as witches in Salem, this is a special piece to me and I want to make sure I choose correctly. I will look forward to following along with your progress! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. making a new start is always a joy.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my floor lamp with magnifier it gives the right amount of light.
    Nice start on your Witch's Of Salem.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it is easier to stitch of the fabric feels 'right'.

    ReplyDelete