Monday, September 21, 2020

Peaceful Shores Progress

Peaceful Shores - Alan Giana - Janlynn Corp - Just the Grass needs to be stitched - that is it - Friday Sept 18, 2020

Peaceful Shores 

Designer-Artist - Alan Giana

Janlynn Corp

2016 Chart - Kit

I just have the very right hand bottom corner to finish up with the Grass and that is it.  I should have this done maybe by the end of this month or the beginning of next month.  

I am kinda anxious to get this one finished.  I love this Pattern but it is hard to stitch though.  There are:

Half Stitches - One Strand

French Knots

One Strand of Stitching - Full Cross 

Two Strands of Stitching - Full Cross


Yes this is not a easy pattern to stitch and you have to pay close attention to your Symbols-Color Section on the Instructions.  

I had to grid this - 10 x 10 blocks going down and going across in order to keep from making mistakes.  I took my time with this so I would not mess things up.  

Thanks for looking....Happy Stitching :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Linda: What a lovely design, the Scripture is beautiful, thank-you for sharing.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking wonderful , great stitching.
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stitching this quite quickly now. Not far to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any way you might still have the pattern to share? I have the same one that I'm trying to continue doing from a while ago. Unfortunately the pattern isn't as clear as it used to be. It's a beautiful picture and I believe you've done it justice! Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete