Friday, August 7, 2020

Progress on Peaceful Shores by Alan Giana

Peaceful Shores - Designer is Alan Giana - Janlynn Corp - Top Half of the Picture is Completely Finished - Tuesday August 4, 2020

Peaceful Shores 

Designer-Artist is Alan Giana

Janlynn Corp


Stitching this on 14 Count White Aida. 

 My Pastor's Wife ask me to make this for her so I am stitching this for her.  

Since this picture I have got the little red barn/house done - the grass underneath the lighthouse.  

I got all of the Sky Done - the top of the lighthouse back stitched, the bird up in the sky completely finished.  

This is not a easy pattern to stitch at all.  I will be glad when I get this one finished.  I am hoping to have this done sometime this month - August 2020.  

Thanks for looking....enjoy...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. So kind of you to stitch the lovely design for your friend .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made plenty of progress. I hope you finish it soon so that you can stitch on something that you enjoy more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. I always love your posts. You certainly stay busy with all your beautiful creations. I'm doing this same one at the moment as well. For a friend's birthday. You have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete