Monday, March 4, 2019

Progress on Beloved Rose Of Sharon

Beloved Rose Of Sharon by Paula Vaughan - My Progress - Monday March 4, 2019

Beloved Rose Of Sharon 
by Paula Vaughan

Stitching this on 28 Count Jobelan
2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

I thnk it is Jobelan that I am stitching this on or its Lugana but I think it is Jobelan.  

I am half way done now with the White Flowery Quilt.  Yeah!  This is going real slow due to all of the Quarter Stitches and the Back Stitching.  I am saving the rest of the Back Stitching in the Quilt for last before I move on to the Cedar Chest.  I love how this is turning out.  So Very Pretty.  

I want to thank all of my New Followers who have started to follow my Blog.  Thank you so very much.  I really appreciate it.  :)

Thanks for taking the time out to look at my Blog - Read my Posts - and leave Comments.  This means so much to me and it brightens up my day as well.  Thank you :)

It is very very cold here in Northern Indiana where I live at and we are suppose to get Snow tomorrow and Thursday - YUCK!  I do not want Snow.  

I think that will be all for now....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful Linda! Wowsers....lots of work though...the color changes and quarter and back stitching... We, too, are very tired of winter here....over 58” of snow just this month...and now brutal cold....and more snow this weekend. Gah! Have I said uncle yet???

    ReplyDelete