Friday, January 25, 2019

Start Of A Spider Web Triangle

Start on another Triangle for my Spider Web Quilt - Friday Jan 25, 2019

This is in my Craft - Sewing - Stitching - Quilting Room.  This is the Start of another Triangle for my Spider Web Quilt.  

I am hand sewing all of the strips of Fabric onto the Webbing which does not come off.  I leave the Webbing right on there.  

I love making these Triangles.  The Hardest part is sewing the Triangles together so it will look like a Spider Web.  I think it takes 4 Triangles to make one 9 inch block of a Spider Web.  The Center of all of the Triangles are Red.  

Thanks for all of the Comments and for all of my New Followers.  Thank you so very much.  

Thanks for looking.....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, that will be neat when it's finished! I admire anyone who quilts. I tried my hand at it in my 20s and I didn't have the patience. I'm not an experienced seamstress, and I am a perfectionist/control freak, so you can imagine how that went. I hand-stitched a lot because I'm afraid of my sewing machine. Haha! That's probably hard for anyone who sews to understand.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Meg @ livetostitch

    ReplyDelete