Friday, January 18, 2019

Progress on Beloved Rose Of Sharon by Paula Vaughan

Progress on Beloved Rose Of Sharon by Paula Vaughan - Friday Jan 18, 2019

Beloved Rose Of Sharon 
by Paula Vaughan

28 Count Ice Blue Lugana
2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

This Pattern is a pain to stitch.  Tons of Quarter Stitches - tons of Back Stitching.  All of the Pink Dress and the Sewing Machine is completely finished.  I just have the Quilt to finish up and the Cedar Chest to stitch yet.  Once I get the Quilt done than I will do the rest of the Back Stitching on the Quilt.  Than once that is done than I will stitch the Cedar Chest.  

I will be so glad when I get this done.  I am making this for my friend in another city.  When I get this completely finished than I will Wash It and Iron it and send it on to my girlfriend.  I will tell her to take it to Hobby Lobby and get it framed there.  It would cost me a arm and a leg to get it framed plus ship it after it is framed and I am not going to do that.  I can't afford it.  

I am making my way to the top of the Quilt on the very right hand side of the Quilt.  Than I will finish stitching the left side and than it will be done.  YEAH!  This will be my first project finished this year.  I am so excited.  I have been stitching on this every single day for most of the day.  

Paula Vaughan's Patterns are very difficult to do.  They are beautiful but tons of Quarter Stitches and tons of Back Stitching.  

After I get this one done than I am going to pull out my Dragon and finish that up.  It is one on Black Fabric.  I don't have the Proper Name of the Pattern in front of me right now.  I am anxious to finish up my Dragon and it is so beautiful because it is done on Black Fabric.  

When I get my Black Dragon Finished I am going to take it to House Of Stitches and get it framed.  This is my LNS and I dearly love this place.  I go here to get everything that I need for my Cross Stitch Supplies.  

Thank you for reading my Post and for the Compliments.  

Have A Very Wonderful Day of Stitching

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Well done these patterns are allot of work , I always work on a couple of easy ones at the same time , so I can say to myself another 30 mins stitching then back to my easy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose of Sharon is looking great. That is why I never stitched a Paula Vaughn, the fractional stitches and the back stitching. It's nice that her designs are sort of making a comeback though. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is coming along nicely. I have stitched three PV patterns, I know how detailed they are! How kind of you to stitch this for a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice project you have going Love your stitching

    ReplyDelete