Friday, January 25, 2019

4 Patch Quilting Blocks

4 Patch Blocks that I inherited - Friday Jan 25, 2019

When I lived in another City my Church that I went to has a Quilting - Sewing Room in it.  Every Wednesday my Quilt Group Met and we worked on our individual Quilting Projects.  Once in a while somebody would bring in a whole bag of Quilting Items that they no longer wanted or a friend of theirs gave it to them to bring to my former church.  

These 4 Patch Square Blocks was one of the Items that I grab one time from a Bag full of Quilting Stuff.  

The first short Pile that you see are the ones that I have Iron already.  The Second Bigger Pile are the ones that needs to be Iron yet.  I am going to make something out of these blocks.  Not sure what yet.  I haven't decided yet.  

I know that I am going have to buy more Fabric and hopefully find enough fabric to go with the rest of these Blocks.  

Thanks for looking....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment:

  1. It will be lovely and so colorful when you are finished. I love quilts that are made of many prints and colors . . . they make me smile:)
    Happy quilting.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete