Friday, February 16, 2018

Progress on Mystic Dragon 11

Progress on Mystic Dragon 11 by StitchWorld X-Stitch - Thursday Feb 15, 2018

Mystic Dragon 11

by StitchWorld X-Stitch

14 Count Black Aida

2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

I finished stitching the darker and medium green on the left that is coming from the white area.  

I have not worked on this for a very long time and I decided yesterday to get this out and start working on this again so I can get this finished as well.  Its going to be really neat once I get this one finished.  I forgot to include a picture of what it is going to look like.  Sorry about that.  Next time I will include a picture of it so you can see what it looks like.  I love stitching Mr. Dragon.  I work on this during the day time in my Craft Room.  

Thanks for looking.....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

2 comments: