Saturday, October 21, 2017

Thank you

Dear Friends

   I just want to say Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart for all of the Comments about my Beloved Railroad who passed away on Friday Oct 6, 2017.  Thank you so very much.  It has been rough over the last couple of weeks but I know that he is at Peace Now and that he is not suffering anymore.  I am so very grateful for that.  I do not like to see a animal - pet suffer at all.  It just breaks my heart into a million pieces. 

I had Railroad cremated and I got his Ashes - they are in a beautiful Tin and I love the Tin and his name and death date is on the bottom of the Tin which I dearly love.  I have his Tin next to Chewy's Tin and Peanut's Tin. 

I did get another Kitty and he is three months old and he is such a adorable lovable orniery kitty and I love him to death.  Right now he is staying in my Library Room.  Next month he is going for his Kitty Check Up.  His name is Buttercup.  He looks just like a lil Buttercup...Haha!  I carry him around the house with me when I am getting his food and all of that and he loves to stay in my arm and just look around.  I am going to get him declawed sometime in December.  And than I think I am going to let him have the run of the house after that is done. 

I have been stitching some on three of my projects - I am taking my time in stitching on them. 

Right now I just basically want to Read.  I have checked out three books from my Local Library and Three Magazines which is Ranger Rick Magazines.  I love these Magazines.  I get the National Geographic for Kids Magazines here at home.

I am currently reading "J is for Judgment" by Sue Grafton - my own paperback copy.  I am also reading "The Killing Edge" by Heather Graham.  I love Heather Graham Books.  They are so good.  She is a Mystery Writer and she reminds me of James Patterson.  Her Books are similar to James Patterson Books that they keep you on your toes and you can't hardly put the books down at all.  I am thinking about reading one of my Classics as well too which I have alot of Classic Books.  I don't know which one yet.  I am thinking about a Charles Dickens Book. 

I have been spending alot of time at my Local Library...I love going in and looking at the old books and talking to the two Librarians.  My Library has the two best Librarians that we have had in a very long time.  Everybody just loves them and they are so nice and they work really hard for the town Library.  I am so very excited about our new Library that is being built and it will be done by next Summer....I cannot wait.  We are also switching over to the Ever Green Library System too hopefully before they move over to the New Library.  My Local Library is not affiliated with the County Library System so the Ever Green Library System is for small Indiana Libraries that is not affiliated with any other Big County Library System.   I will have a Ever Green Library Card by the end of this year or the first of next year hopefully.  My New Library Card will be Green and White. We will be able to keep our books for three weeks instead of two weeks and we can check out up to 100 books at one time which we can do now too if we want to. 

We have been having our Indian Autumn Weather where I live at here in Northern Indiana.  It is nice out - warm - cool out - during the day time and than at night it gets down to the 40's.  Next Week it is going to get down in the 30's.  Now that is cold...YIKES!  We are suppose to have Rain today - through tomorrow night so we shall see...mostly at night. 

Once again Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the comments about my beloved Railroad.  It means alot to me and you all were there for me as well.  Thank you. 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup - my new Kitty

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear that Buttercup is settling in to his new home. Can I ask, what does "orniery" mean? I'm in the UK and have never heard this word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give your sweet Buttercup a chance before you declaw. None of my cats scratch our furniture and none are declawed. Please read about declawing before you amputate your little guys fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased Buttercup is healing your heart.

    ReplyDelete