Thursday, January 12, 2017

Silver Moon Tea Progress Photo

Silver Moon Tea - Mirabilia - Nora Corbett - Jan 10, 2017

Silver Moon Tea 
Mirabilia - Nora Adams (Corbett)
Progress as of Jan 10, 2017

I am stitching this on 28 Count Lugana - The Color of the Fabric is called Isolde.  I got the Fabric from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie.  As you can see I got her arm done and her hand done.  I just love this one.  This is my very first Mirabilia Pattern that I have ever done.  It won't be the last either.  
That is all for now...

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie

5 comments:

  1. How lovely this is going to be! Can not wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Linda. I really like the lilac fabric too. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is starting to look beautiful! Cant wait to see when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and she's starting to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching always amazes me Linda. You do beautiful work indeed. I want to let you know also that I'm having a giveaway on my blog, so come on over and check it out. It's a nice new chart. http://lovenmystitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete