Thursday, December 1, 2016

"Parents" is Completely Finished

Parents - Copyrighted by Me - Completely Finished - Tuesday November 29, 2016

Parents 

This is my Best Friend's Mom & Dad

Copyrighted by Me

14 Count Aida

DMC Threads 

2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

Started: December 17. 2015

Finished: Tuesday November 29, 2016

I am so happy to have this done.  It almost took me a whole year due to Illness and sometimes Life got in the way of my Stitching plus Moving.  

Now my next two projects are Daisy Offerings - HAED - Artist is Sandra Kuck and the Designer is Michele Sayetta.  Silver Moon Tea by Mirabilia - Nora Corbett.  These are my two projects that I want to finish up next.  I am on Page 7 on Daisy Offerings out of 36 Pages.  

I haven't been reading much lately cause I am in my Stitching Mood and I just want to stitch on two more of my projects - one easy and one a challenge...what can I say.  

The Book that I am reading is called "Bastion" by Mercedes Lackey.  I am like 50% done with the book.  

That is about it for now...not much else is going on.

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful finish! Your friend is going to be so happy with it. Nice choices for your new focus projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on this great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is lovely. You've done a wonderful job stitching this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautiful Linda! I am sure your friend is going to treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous finish Linda, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish Linda, you did such a good job charting and stitching this. I'm sure your friend will love it - what a generous gift.

    ReplyDelete