Monday, March 28, 2016

Daisy Offerings Progress Photo

100_9402 - Daisy Offerings - Designer - Michele Sayetta - Artist - Sandra Kuck - 3-28-2016
 
Daisy Offerings
Designer  - Michele Sayetta
Artist - Sandra Kuck
3-28-2016
 
Sorry this photo is not the best but I took this picture early this morning - before daylight.  I am almost to the end of my row that I am working on.  This is Page 4 out of 36 Pages.  I stitched on this in the evenings.  This is a Heaven And Earth Design Pattern. 
 
Thanks for looking...enjoy...
 
Have A Beautiful Day
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching Linda. I really love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven and Earth Designs are so Amazing to me, but too much for me. Your progress is amazing and it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. HAED designs are amazing - and a bit daunting!

    ReplyDelete