Friday, December 18, 2015

My New Start - Picture

100_9370 - Parents - 12-17-2015
 
My Friend's Parents
 
Copyrighted by Me
 
Started Wed Dec 16, 2015
 
 
This is my new start.  I took a photo of my best friend's Parents and I turn that Photo into a Pattern.  I have a Software Program on my Computer that I can do that with.  I got more done since I took this picture.  The Pattern is 4 pages long and it is going slow.  Lots of Confetti Stitching to it.  I work on this in the afternoons and in the evenings.  I am calling my pattern "Parents".  That was the only thing that I could think of. 
 
I want to thank each and everyone of you for all of the compliments that you posted on Autumn Splendor Post.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Your Compliments means so much to me.  Thank you!  I love stitching on that and I am missing stitching on this.  I am going to get it wash tomorrow and get it iron and get it sent off to my younger brother and his wife.  I am hoping to get it sent off on Monday. 
 
We are having extreme cold weather now - it was in the 50's but now it is down in the 30's.  YIKES! 
 
I am also stitching on two HAED Patterns as well - Heaven And Earth Designs.  One is called Daisy Offerings by Michele Sayetta - owner of HAED and the other one is called Advice From A Caterpillar by Michele Sayetta.  I love stitching on both of these.  I will post a progress picture of them on Monday. 
 
I had Dental Work done yesterday so I was not feeling quite up to par yesterday afternoon or last night but I am feeling better today though. 
 
I finally got over all of my Bronchial problems and I am feeling better from that.  I am still having trouble with my throat and with my voice but its nothing major though.  I am slightly squeaky is all...LOL....
 
I am officially working on three patterns which I already mentioned and I will continue to work on my three until I get one of them finished.  I am not going to start anything new in January.  I want to finish up with my WIP's and my UFO's this next new year. 
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch it grow Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read that you are feeling better. It will be interesting to see your new project grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Do we get to see the photo you are working from?

    ReplyDelete