Thursday, November 12, 2015

I stitched last night for a bit

Dear Friends

    We got rain through the night last night - it literally poured down rain all night long. We are experiencing very high winds today...all the way up to 60 mph wind gusts.  I am suppose to go to Physical  Therapy today but I am not going.  It is too windy for me to try to get out. 

Somebody mentioned about reading Trixie Belden Books - I love these books as well.  I am starting to buy them too plus the Nancy Drew Books.  There is another series called Nancy Clancy by Jane O'Connor and the Illustrations are by Robin Preiss Glasser.  I dearly love this series as well.  My Library has the Nancy Clancy Books - some of them but not all of them and that is how I discovered the Nancy Clancy Series.  There are a total of 6 Books altogether.  So far I have Books #1 and Book #6.  I also got a couple of the Hardy Boys Books too.  Yep I love my Books and I love to read. 

I did stitch last night for a while on my easier project which is Autumn Splendor by Stoney Creek.  If I stitch for a little bit each day than my arm/elbow doesn't hurt too bad. 

Thank you all so very much for the comments....I love getting comments. 

That is all for now.

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe in the storms, the UK is supposed to be battered later today with a nasty one, its that time of the year when we need to be snuggled up inside with a good book or some knitting or stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting very similar weather. Where would life be without good books and stitching. Probably cats too but unfortunately I am very allergic to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your blog Linda. You get so much done each day. I bet you're a ball of energy most days.

    ReplyDelete