Friday, August 28, 2015

Progress on Autumn Splendor

100_9312 - Autumn Splendor by Stoney Creek - 8-28-2015
 
Autumn Splendor
Stoney Creek
8-28-2015
 
I have started to stitch the bottom of the Fence Post.  It is going kinda slow right now due to Life getting in the way.  I love stitching on this.  It is sure Beautiful.  This is going to my younger brother and his wife after I have it completely finished. 
 
I finished reading NYPD Red by James Patterson.  It is a really good book.  There are four books in this series so far.  I am now reading Death Of A Liar by M. C. Beaton.  This is my own copy.  It is a hard back book.  I am still reading "Ship Of Magic on my Kindle.  I am on page 115 out of 809 Pages. 
 
We have had some cooler weather and I am so very thankful for that.  Its been wonderful sleeping weather. 
 
Where I am living at - my Apt Bldg is getting a new Roof put on and the Amish Men are working on the roof.  They have been working on my side since yesterday.  I saw several old shingles falling from the Sky yesterday in sheets.  It was a site to see and kinda entertaining at that...LOL....After they get the roof all done than the Parking lots are going to be re-paved.  I will be getting a new walk in shower sometime this next month - September.  I am so excited. 
 
Hope that you all have a very wonderful week and thank you all for all of your comments and for taking time out to read my Blog.  Thank you so very much. 
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad
 


4 comments:

  1. Your stitching looks beautiful Linda. What a lovely gift for your brother and his wife.
    I don't know how you can read two books at the same time without getting jumbled up! I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is getting more and more beautiful. I think I will order that Stoney Creek magazine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Autumn Splendor is stunning! I am sure your brother and his wife are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Autumn Splendor. Those Fall colors are so fun to stitch with.

    ReplyDelete