Saturday, May 2, 2015

Rocky Mountain Christmas Progress

100_9285 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Designer - Marty Bell - 5-2-2015
 
Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell.  More progress on this project.  This is the only project that I am stitching on.  I am stitching this on 28 Count Blue Jobelan 2 x 2.  This is my 4th year of working on this.  I am taking my time in stitching this so I don't make any mistakes.  I am still on page 5.  I have two more short columns to go yet and than I can go onto the very last page which is page 6. 
 
Thanks for looking...enjoy....
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda - wow, this project is looking amazing! - well done - I hope you enjoy the work that will finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. This one is beautiful, I'm not surprised you're not working on anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing! It's so wonderful. I'm working on a quilt that I've been quilting for two years, but I'm close to being done and it is so worth all the time it has taken. Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very beautiful, Linda, and you're doing lovely work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, Linda. You have made a lot of progress on it this year.

    ReplyDelete