Saturday, December 20, 2014

WIP's Progress Photos, Other News

100_9243 - Autumn Splendor - Stoney Creek - 12-18-2014
 
Autumn Splendor by Stoney Creek. I did make some progress on the bottom where the Fence is at....The Red Spot that you see up in the tree...that is going to be a little Red Bird.  I changed the colors of the Bird so it would show up much better on the material.  Thanks for looking....enjoy...





100_9244 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Marty Bell - 12-18-2014
 
Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell.  Stitching this on 28 Count Blue Jobelan 2 x 2.  I am still working on Rows 2 & 3 of Page 6.  This is going real slow due to all of the Confetti Stitching in the Trees.  I did make progress on this though.  Thanks for looking...enjoy...



 
100_9245 - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel - 12-18-2014
 
A Mothers Kiss A  Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel.  I am still slowly stitching this as well too.  I am almost done with the first three rows of Page 2.  Thanks for looking...enjoy....
 
 
Update On My  Foot:
 
I went back to my Orthopedic Surgeon this past Monday and I am allowed to walk on my foot now as long as I wear my Walking Boot and Use My Walker.  She told me to keep my boot on for another two weeks but with my bone condition and having the past of keeping a cast on for 7 weeks anytime I broke my leg or arm I am going to wear my walking boot for another three weeks.  Than I am going to put my shoe back on and start walking with my shoe on.  I will probably have to use my walker for a while until my foot gets strong enough to walk on it without any help.  I can't wait.  I just hope that I don't have any hurting spots when I start doing that.  I can take my boot off and drive which I have been waiting for for a very long time. 
 
 
Escape from my Little Stitching Castle:
 
Yesterday (Friday Dec 19th) A Friend of mine asked me to go into the Big City with her so we went into the Big City.  She had a doctor's appt so I took my book with me and read while she was in with her doctor.  Afterwards we went to Casa to have lunch.  This Restaurant is Pure Italian Restaurant...they are well known for their House Salads and their home made loaf of bread and butter.  Oh their food is so very delicious.  We both had Filet Of Sole, Pasta, House Salad, and I had a glass of Pop and my friend had a glass of Ice Water.  Oh I could go there every Friday and just have their Fish and their House Salad and Bread. 
 
 
Car Problems:
 
I had a  Flat Tire when I woked up Monday morning so after I got home from the doctor's office I called my Car Shop.  They aired up my tire long enough to get it to the shop.  Come to find out the Stem Valve was bad on it so they put a new Valve Stem on it.  Than they went to start it up to bring it back home and my car would not start.  I needed a new battery.  So they put in a new battery for me.  My old battery was still under warranty yet so I didn't have to pay for my new Battery...YEAH for that.  I just had to pay for labor and for a new stem valve and that was it.  Now I am hoping that I don't have any more car problems for the rest of this year or next year.  I am going to trade it in sometime this next summer and get me a good used car. 
 
Weather:
 
We have not received any snow at all this winter so far...we are suppose to get snow today but not very much.  I think just enough to cover the ground with.  I think we are suppose to have snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  After that it can go away.  I can't go anywhere if there is snow on the ground because the walking boot does not get along with snow or ice either one.  The Walking Boot is slippery as ice when it comes to walking on snow and ice. 
 
 
Facebook Games:
 
I am playing some games on Facebook now since I have a new computer and they are:
 
Super City
CityVille
Farmville
Farmville 2
Farm Heros Saga
Smurfs something
 
I think that is all of the games that I am currently playing on Face Book.  If any of you play these games especially Super City and Smurfs something please add me as your neighbors and vice versa.   Come to find out CityVille is not loading up right cause not one of my former neighbors are showing up even though it says that I have neighbors they are not showing up...geesh.  I don't play this game very often...Mostly Farmville, Super City, Farm Heros Saga, and Smurfs Game and that is about it. 
 
I think I am all caught up now with my latest news...
 
Thanks for taking the time out to read my Blog, to leave comments.  I really appreciate it so very much. 
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad
 

1 comment:

  1. You're making good progress, I love the deer in Autumn Splendor!

    ReplyDelete