Friday, November 28, 2014

Progress on Autumn Splendor

100_9230 - Autumn Splendor - Designer - Stoney Creek - 11-28-2014

Progress on Autumn Splendor by Stoney Creek.  The leaves are completely finished now.  I just have the very bottom section finish and than this project will be completely finished.  I am hoping that I can get this project done by Christmas of this year.  This way I will have another project done this year and it will be one less WIP as well.  I got tired of working on the leaves so I put it up for a while and than I got it back out this week and started to work on it.  Now I am on a roll.  This one is so beautiful - I love the Scenery.  Just wait til I get the bottom half done...This is going to go to my younger brother. 

Have a Beautiful Day
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

5 comments:

  1. Stoney Creek is such a great designer and I always love to see her projects on someone's blog. Great progress on your autumn piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous piece. Jan
    www.threadgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumnal colours in the one, it's lovely

    ReplyDelete