Saturday, August 2, 2014

A New Follower

Dear Friends


   I want to thank my new Follower Cheryl for becoming a follower of my Blog...Thank you so much Cheryl for following my Blog.  The More the Merrier right?  Right! 


   I am going to P. T. for my Left Foot and it seems to be helping.  I also discovered that it is my Left Orthotic that is also causing problems for my Left Foot as well.  I have had nothing but problems with my Left Orthotic since I got them and I am beginning to throw them across the highway and forget about them altogether.  I go to P. T. twice a week plus I have 8 different exercises to do at home as well. 


I haven't been stitching a whole lot this week...I've had one very busy week this week.  I may do some stitching tonight while I am watching my favorite TV Shows on PBS! 


We are suppose to get storms later this afternoon/evening so we shall see.  They have been calling for Rain and Storms for this past week and it still hasn't done anything worth mentioning about. 


That is all for now...


Everyone have a Beautiful Afternoon/evening/morning


God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment