Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Daisy Offerings Progress, Sad News, Weather

100_9136 - Daisy Offerings - Designer -  HAED - Sandra Kuck - 6-10-2014

Daisy Offerings - HAED - Sandra Kuck.  I am stitching this on 18 Count White Charles Craft Material using DMC Threads 2 x 1. 

    I have finished another Column...YEAH!  I will be stitching on the very last full Column and than I can start on the next page which is Page 4.  I am so very excited.  I have Page 5 to do yet and than this page will be the very last page for the top. 

Sad News:
Last week was one very rough week....a good dear close friend of mine passed away and I found out through Face Book that he passed away.  He was a former Police Officer in my hometown and he use to stop and check on me every night when he was on duty unless he was out on a call or something.  I use to make him a Pot of Coffee every single night that he stop and gave him a great big jug of coffee cause he was working nights and he loved his coffee.  When he was the Police Chief at my home town I couldn't do that because he was working the day shift.  From the time that he was the Police Chief in my town to the time that he went to work for Notre Dame College to the time that he passed away which was last Sunday - June 1st - we have been really close and we cried, we laughed, we gave each other advice.  He was a special person that came into my life at the right time.  He loved my home made Spaghetti Sauce,  my Taco Meat,  and my home  made Chili.  Those were his favorite things to eat.  He has helped me so many times through my life.  I am really going to miss him.  He was a fantastic Police Officer, he was also a State Licensed Rescue Scuba Diver, he handled Bomb Cases, as well as other cases that was real dangerous and not once did he get hurt or shot at the whole time he was the Police Officer.  He never raised his voice one time at anybody no matter what they did.  He always used his gentle voice.  He was also a Author, he wrote two books but he never got them published.  I was helping him get started with this when I moved from my home town to where I live at now.  He has a very beautiful wife and they were only married for 3 years as of June 18th.  May you R. I. P. Chief Richard Bliley.  He will always be known to me as "Chief Richard".  He cared about people, loved everybody that he came into contact with and he impacted so many people's lives as well. 

Daisy Offerings is special because my friend that just died - he has one granddaughter and her name is Daisy so I am making this for his beautiful granddaughter.  I started this back in 2010.  I am hoping to have it finished this year sometime. 

It is very cloudy out and Rainy as well.  It's a little bit on the chilly side of things too. 

Have a Beautiful Day
Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry dear Linda. Loosing a friend is always a hard thing. Your Daisy Offerings are coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepest sympathies Linda. He sounded like a wonderful manxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sympathies to you Linda on the loss of your very dear friend xx

    ReplyDelete