Thursday, May 22, 2014

What A Beautiful Day

Dear Friends

    I have removed my Pages that was up at the top of my Blog and I put them in my Side Bar - No Pages though.  I just put my books that I have read so far this year, My Favorite Designers, and my Current WIP.  That was the only three things that I added to my Side Bar and they are all Separate Titles and are in different places in my Side Bar. 

I have finished reading "Steeped In Evil" by Laura Childs.  Now I am reading Sugar And Iced by Jenn McKinlay.  Its pretty good book. 

I got my Walking Boot off on Monday.  I have to wear my Tennis Shoes at all times except for when I go to bed at night and when I take my showers.  I am still using my shower chair to take my showers.  My foot is still weak yet and so I have been taking it easy this week and not do much.  I try to walk up and down my hallway once a day just to get strength back in my foot without over doing it. 

I have been sitting out on my Patio reading my Book in the mornings and in the evenings. I love listening to the Birds Sing,  watch the Traffic,  listening to a plane flying through the air.  My cat Railroad lays right up against the Screen Door early in the mornings and in the evenings.  During the day time he sleeps. 

I am still working on Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell.  I am stitching this in hand so I can see the holes really good and to me it seems like it goes much faster.  I will have a progress picture of this posted sometime tomorrow. 

Well that is all for now....

Have a Beautiful Day

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment: