Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Went to the Library this afternoon

Dear Friends

   I went to the Library this afternoon and I returned my two books that I got done reading.  Than my two books that was on Hold at my Library came in today.  Here are the two books that I got from my Library:

Blue Heaven by C. J. Box
Thyme Of Death by Susan Wittig Albert

I am reading Blue Heaven right now and boy is this ever good.  You can't put this book down once you start reading it.  I dearly love this book.  I have 3 weeks to get both of these books read. 

It is so nice cause I can get online and do everything online through my Library except to pick up my books once I put them on hold. 

We have been having storms all week long so far and its going to be non-stop for a few more days yet.  That is okay cause I don't need to go anywhere. 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment