Friday, April 25, 2014

Rocky Mountain Christmas Progress

100_9118 - Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell - Top Half is Completely Finished - 4-23-2014
 
The top Section of Rocky Mountain Christmas is COMPLETELY FINISHED - Yeah!  I am so very happy about this.  I have started on the bottom half now with Page 4.  I am almost done with the very first row of Page 4 and it will be done by this weekend. 
 
 
 
100_9119 - Mr. Inspector - Railroad - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Designer Marty Bell - Top Half is Completely Finished - 4-23-2014
 
This is Mr. Inspector - My Cat - Railroad - he has to be among the Spotlight everytime I go take a picture no matter what it is but mostly of my stitching.  He is such a Camera Hog...LOL....I love him to death though.  He is my buddy. 
 
Thanks for all of the beautiful comments that I have received throughout this week...I love getting comments and you are all a inspiration to me.  Thanks so very much for being a follower of my Blog.  :)
 
Enjoy your Weekend...
Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the top section! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It looks lovely. Must be nice to have half finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great! Beautiful first half:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! It looks amazing! I have this one in my stash, but keep putting off starting it because of all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, your inspector looks like he approves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on this wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the top section!! Looks great!! :)
    Thanks for visiting me. I have been away for a while so could not respond.

    ReplyDelete