Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Celebration Progress

100_9107 - Easter Celebration -  Started by Lois Bell - Designer is Barbara Sestok - 4-10-2014
 
Easter Celebration by Barbara Sestok.  A good friend of mine who passed away
this past January started this.  This is where she left off at.  I got some of her
stitching stuff and this was one of her projects that I got.  I am going to finish this
in Memory of her.  It is done on 28 Count Jobelan. 




100_9109 - Easter Celebration - Designer - Barbara Sestok - 4-11-2014
 
This is the Original Picture of this project plus my little progress that I made
on this.  I got the very left hand bottom corner completely finished. 
 
Of course you can see part of Railroad in this photo too...Geesh...he always has to be in on the action.  He is a Camera Hog...LOL....
 
Thanks for looking....enjoy.....
 
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 
 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely design, and how lovely you were given it to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design with lovely colours in it. xxx

    ReplyDelete