Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy February 1st

Dear Friends

   Today is the first day of Feb...wow....where did the month of January go to....Just think...one more month of Winter Weather and than we should be seeing some Springy Weather sometime in March. 

We got snow during the day yesterday and last night.  Now today we are suppose to get Rain.  We will see...including Freezing Rain.  YUCK! 

One of my dear friends who lives in the same hallway that I do and she is in and out of the hospital all of the time...she just got back from being in the hospital and she was home for a day and this morning she went back to the hospital and she has a really cute little adorable dog and so she asked me to take care of her dog until another lady friend of hers comes and picks her up.  I really feel sorry for her little dog because she really and truly can't hardly take care of her little dog.  This lady is almost helpless healthwise and she can't hardly get around at all.  Please keep Sandy in your prayers and thoughts.  She has several health problems and she is not getting any better either. 

I am going to try to sit down today and stitch on Rocky Mountain Christmas.  I did get a few stitches in yesterday but that was it. 

That is all for now...

Thanks everyone for all of your comments...I really appreciate them so very much.  You are all so very dear to me. 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend's health problems Linda. I'll remember her in my prayers. It must be a weight off her mind knowing you are caring for her dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to pet-sit fro your friend. I hope she sees some improvement, it sounds like a tough time for her. It is so frustrating having health problems - money can't fix everything unfortunately but she's lucky to have a friend like you to help her out.

    I like the look of your blog redecorating job. Especially love the little penguin photo - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are staying safe and warm - I hope to see some spring weather soon too! How nice of you to take care of the lady's dog...sorry she is so sick. Her dog's company probably brings her comfort when she is home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read your friend is so unwell xx

    ReplyDelete