Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Its Snowing, Stitching News, JoAnn Fabrics, House Of Stitches

Dear Stitching Friends

    As I am writing this it is snowing out - my area is suppose to get up to 2 inches of snow by tomorrow.  The outside temp as I am writing this is 9 above zero F.  This morning when I got up it was only 1 above zero F.   My church has Triple F this evening which includes a meal - since it is extremely cold out and since it is snowing out I think I am going to stay put in my nice warm stitching cottage. 

This morning I stitched on Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell....I am done with another Column...Yeah for me. I have been stitching also on Spring Cottage - getting closer to getting this one done. 

Yesterday I went into the big city with a quilting friend of mine and we went to JoAnn Fabrics.  Oh that is a very dangerous place to be in.  I bought the rest of the threads for A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel Design.  Last night I sat down and worked on this project.  I am doing this one on 25 Count 1 x 1 on Lugana white material.  I also bought Cross Stitch Gold Magazine - Febrary Issue,  and I also bought Forest Friends Cross Stitch Book as well. 

I also put a order in at House Of Stitches which is my LNS - I ordered the 100 pak Floss A Way Bags for my Threads to keep them in.  That was the only thing that I ordered from there. 

I think today is going to be a stitching kinda day for me...Railroad is dead sound asleep in HIS Bed....He has already had his morning nap, and his back and face rub for the morning.  He loves to curl up on my lap when it is so cold outside. 

I will have progress pics posted sometime this weekend.....stay tuned for WIP Photos coming up this weekend....

That is all for now.....

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment