Friday, January 31, 2014

Added two more blogs to my list in my Side Bar

Hello Everyone

     Here are two more blogs that I have added to my list of my blogs in my Side Bar:

http://teacuplane-sandy.blogspot.com

http://crafty-home-cottage.blogspot.com


If you already haven't added these two blogs to your list please do.  They are wonderful blogs to read and I just love reading these two blogs plus my other ones that are on my list. 

I have a very relaxing day today and I am going to try to get some stitching done on my WIP which is Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell. 

I am also going to try to work on my Spider Web Quilt as well.  On Wednesdays we have Triple F at my church - Food, Faith, Fellowship and we have a meal at 5:30 p.m.  A group of us Quilters get together every Wednesday afternoon in our big huge Sewing/Quilting Room and we work on our Quilts.  I cut out 35 Centers for the Center of my Triangles and they are red.  I have enough for 35 Triangles now.  That should last me for a little while anyways.  One of these days I am going have to go to JoAnn Fabrics and buy more red material because I won't have enough. 

We are suppose to get more bad weather this weekend so I will be staying in.  Yesterday was the first day that I got out on my own and went different places.  I went to Arby's for lunch and got my Super Roast Beef Sandwich and a pop.  Those are so very delicious.  While I was there I met a real good friend of mine from my other Apt Bldg where I use to live at and she has Cancer now.  We had a really nice visit and her daughter lives not too far from my hometown and she teaches at my Elementary School where I went as a child.  Its sure a small world.

I will be posting my WIP sometime today so you can see how much I got done. 

Thanks for all of the beautiful comments and for my new Followers as well.  Thank you all so very much. 

Have a Beautiful Day

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! Thanks so much for the "shout out". So glad you are a follower too. It's fun sewing again. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Have a lovely day.
    Hugs,
    Sandy at Teacup Lane

    ReplyDelete